BDSM: Hit The Block! BDSM: Hit The Block!

genious

heh. that was great. For something that was just an excuse to call a movie BDSM it was really cool. Make more now!

Bob and Donny Bob and Donny

very DBZish

Nice. Good graphics n stuff. Funny at the end but i guess it could've done with a bit more happening. Is it just me or did he appear to have boobies when he was flying towards the screen?..... is that the attraction?..... am i missing something?

SpRiTeBLaZe responds:

ye, the whole movie

Foamy: Cellphone&CarAds Foamy: Cellphone&CarAds

nice

nice graphics and animation. A bit short. Only other thing is that they appeared to be going backwards on rainbow road... its bad enough going forward X_x

hamandcheeseclock responds:

yeah i noticed that. all well.

Tutorials 4 Flash (Beg.) Tutorials 4 Flash (Beg.)

very informative.

Very good. Graphics where great, very easy to use and understand. Look forward to the advanced one.

ShiningLight responds:

no prob

'Cause I'm a Baby 'Cause I'm a Baby

Yeah...

Best part was the drawings of the baby and they werent even up to much. The song was just plain annoying and that thing with george bush... even drawing a little crappy matchstick man would've been better than that. I'd buy your CD tho, i need a new frisbee.

Cows make cheese...Honest Cows make cheese...Honest

nice work

That was pretty good. The graphics where cool but the only thing that let it down was the sound isnt very clear so you cant understand whats being said properly. With the subtitles it doesnt really matter though.

Effekt-Unltd responds:

yeh i knoe thats why i put the subtitles...
i was thinking if i should redo the voices but my microphone sucks nard so yeh =(

o well

Magical Trevor 3 Magical Trevor 3

Not what it could've been

I thought the other two magical trevors were great but somehow this isnt the same and definately not as funny. Didnt think much of the song in this one either. Graphics still rock though.

Shiny Nails Episode 1 Shiny Nails Episode 1

cool

nice graphics and animation. Liked the music but couldnt understand some of the speech (maybe cos my laptop speakers are too quiet) would most likely watch an episode 2.

Zelda Behind the Scenes Zelda Behind the Scenes

dont know quite what to make of it

Fairly good, well drawn (i wouldnt try to make a zelda animation myself) wouldve been good to actually see navi getting hacked up (damn that stupid fairy thing) sound was a bit repetitive but its just like the games. dont get the thing with the turtles (if theres anything TO get)

Dirty Old Man Dirty Old Man

I'm guilty of making this...

I suppose it's an aquired taste but i thought it was helluva funny.
The moral is if you try and feel little kiddies youll get fucked up the ass by some guy called sedrick. It gave me a chance to play my ukulele and kept me busy for a couple of days. but ultimatly it was rushed at the end hence the crappy graphics and content in half of it.